Friday 18 October 2013

Draft Poster




Once again, due to not having a time suitable for both the actress and I, I have not been able to produce a poster to the the standard I would have liked. I have once again used an image from the research and planning part of the task. When producing my final poster I will ensure I have a number of pictures I can choose from in order to produce a high quality poster. I will also be more experimental with fonts and colours. By doing this it will allow me to produce a poster which is to a similar quality of existing posters within magazines. I have used an image that is on the front cover of the digipak, as if a potential customer see's the poster in a magazine and then goes to buy the album, they will be able to pick out the album and know that they have picked up the correct one.

No comments:

Post a Comment